Shiloh School will maintain clear academic and behavioral expectations with a highly valued, consistent focus on assessment, intervention, and parent involvement to ensure all students acquire proficiency in grade level standards and become respectful, responsible, motivated citizens.
SHILOH SCHOOL BELIEFS:
We believe that:
- Every child is unique.
- Education and knowledge empower individuals and society.
- Obstacles in life are an opportunity for growth.
- The family environment has a profound impact on children.
- A positive attitude helps foster success.
We believe in:
- Respecting yourself and others.
- Providing and supporting a safe, comfortable environment.
- A supportive environment to enhance individual potential and opportunity.