For current advice and local updates regarding the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), please refer to the information and links below:
- Click here to view Shiloh's COVID 19 documents
- Link to local healthcare facilities prepared to assist during a pandemic event: Healthcare During a Pandemic
- For daily updates from Public Health this is the link
- Link to SCOE’s site with links to CDC etc.
- Information is also available on the StanEmergency Facebook site at https://www.facebook.com/StanEmergency/
- SHILOH Covid-19 Prevention Plan (CPP) - Jan 4-21
Closing our school has been a difficult decision that was not done without a great amount of thought and discussion. Concern for the well-being and safety of our students and families was ultimately the determining factor so we ask that everyone please adhere to the advice and guidelines in the links above and remain home as much as possible in order to limit your interactions with people who you do not normally encounter. I wish all of you the best during these challenging days ahead and offer our support. Please call us at 209 522-2261 if we can provide assistance.
Shiloh Waiver Approval Letter 2020
2021 REOPENING INFORMATION
8X11 COVID MAP, TRAFFIC, DESIGNATED AREA, BREAK SCHEDULES
COVID-19 drop off and pick-up procedures
OFFICIAL DAILY OPERATIONS GUIDANCE K-8
K-8 Recess and lunch Schedule
Shiloh Waiver App v5 9-24-20
2020-21 School Year Planning Guide_final